As an Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG) Entitlement city, the City of Pasadena receives an annual allocation of ESG funds and releases a Request for Proposal (RFP) biennially with guidelines to apply for those funds. All qualified entities are encouraged to apply for this opportunity. Proposals in response to this RFP are due no later than 5pm on Thursday, March 29, 2018.
There will be an RFP Workshops (listed below) held at the City of Pasadena Housing and Career Services Department’s Community Room (649 N. Fair Oaks Ave). Attendance at the workshop is mandatory in order to submit a proposal for ESG funding:
Proposals in response to this RFP are due no later than 5pm on Thursday, March 24, 2016. Please click on the links below to view the 2016 RFP and associated instructions.
- Appendix A: Authorizing Resolution from Board of Directors
- Appendix B: Taxpayer Disclosure
- Appendix C: Non-Collusion Declaration
- Appendix D: Assurances and Conditions of the Proposal
- Appendix E: Vendor List Questionnaire (Form AA-1)
- Appendix F: Applicant Organization’s Funding History
- Appendix G: W-9 Form